Tuesday, February 21, 2006

YOU THINK YOU KNOW SOMEONE


sometimes we fall out of step with friends. sometimes we find that path together again - sometimes not. sometimes people would rather just keep on drinking the kool-aid...

but some friends are true and true and let me tell you about my girl hellena bentskaya. hellena was my soul mate ten years ago when i ate some *cough* mushrooms at a going away party. she held my hand and told me that yes, the pink elephants really were dancing across the sky and proceeded to astound me with her wit, style and intelligence. now we are both older and wiser and she lives faraway, so close. i will make a pilgrimage to see her in april and remind her of her greatness.

yankee candle that goes best with unpleasant realizations followed by comforting thoughts: you blight up my life

No comments: