Saturday, February 25, 2006

DENNIS MILLER ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE


so let me be the 1,000,000th person to use this funny little kitty and his po'ed buddy as a photo on a blog. but my blog is MEANINGFUL. therefore the kitty is 'OKAY.' you know, i have to confess, it really angers me that i have to put the period inside the quotes. i'm dying to put it on the outside where it can feel meaningful and honest. shall we talk about honesty? no? ok. perhaps you'd like a puddinbun update. tonight p-bun is at what is known in america as a 'chili cook-off'. (damnit- i am putting that period WHEREVER I WANT YOU HEAR ME?!) this is where people cook chili and then others eat it and decide if it is good or not. he has been gone a long time so there must be a lot of chili at this place. and me? i'm just sitting here watching dennis miller out-obscure himself and chris rock talk about how strippers 'have to do it'. ho... hummm... bill maher, anyone?

yankee candle that goes best with yet another weekend: smoke machines and laser rays

3 comments:

NiolK said...

Oh I am sooo glad I stumbled upon this blog. I like the cut of your jib soldier. I dig, diiig this blog. It's...it's like you're stealing.....stealing...from my .....from my brain.

Dennis Miller is no longer funny. I aplaud you for being the first to say it.

lp said...

i AM your brain. heh heh heh.

lp said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.