Tuesday, February 07, 2006

THIS JAIL THAT IS MY PRISON THAT IS MY CELL

today while sitting at my desk i was daydreaming about my new boyfriend. you know, the quickie mart guy who responded so well to 'olive ingenue'... his name is xavier shonan chenaur and he is of french zombie descent. he is quite special, xavier or xavy for short, or puddinbun, or sweetieslippypup, but whatever... my point here is that even xavy could not save me (haw haw!) from the jail that is my work. the prison i live in (titter) has just become too much to bear! between the plant thieves, hippies and veterinarians it is hard to get anything done. and that is not... a good thing. i have a big project due soon. the ceo is looking for a new presentation that details the rise and fall of 1200 bands in 5 days.

whatever shall i do? there is no yankee candle to save me now. not even 'iridescent iris inspiration'. not even xavier puddinbun. not even god.

1 comment:

lp said...

but it's the breeze that tells tales of a freedom i cannot have.