Wednesday, March 01, 2006

WOLONG? WOO YEAH!


so... ignore my random ennui from yesterday because today is a HAPPY day!! i got a new job working at the wolong panda place somewhere in china. its location is a BIG GOVERNMENT SECRET! no one can know where we are because pandas are 'rare' and 'delicious' creatures. anyways - here is a pic of me in my new office! it is my job to babysit and re-enact fairy tales through mime. during the day i am charged with the task of teaching them to read and it ain't easy, lemme tellya! but it is rewarding and the progress they've made is incredible. just seeing ping pong read a passage from 'thus spake zarathrustra' makes everything in life worthwhile!

yankee candle that goes best with panda love: yin and ylang ylang

2 comments:

NiolK said...

I'm so jealous. I want this job. Now my job of tickling koala bears to record the various types of giggle they emit doesn't seem so sweet.

lp said...

i have seen koala bears. they were not giggling. i am fascinated...