Saturday, March 04, 2006

OK GOD LEMME HAVE IT!


remember that scene in 'real genius' when kent thinks god is speaking to him and goes to his professor's house and gets exposed to a laser from space and ends up in floating out onto the street on a wave of popcorn? wha? no, really? i'm the only person? you guys are miss. ing. out.

so yeah. my head is full of business and my bod is not made of sin. i am just.

yankee candle that goes best with being distincly uninteresting on a saturday night: milk and toast

1 comment:

NiolK said...

Real Genius = Classic. Has one of my favourite lines near the end Val says "In the immortal words of Socrates; I drank what?". Well, I thought it was funny. Koooodoughsssss fo mentioning it.

Yankee Candle that goes best with the poisoning of Socrates? or Val Kilmer? or that ugly kid that plays the main guy?