Wednesday, April 19, 2006

MY ROBOTS DON'T KILL PEOPLE


'you are living proof that it's better to be lucky than smart.'

i wish people would call me 'spoon.' maybe i will change my name to princess spoon. from the kingdom of fork you. knife night.

i'm not hungry anymore but i'm busy and sometimes crazy and occasionally bummed that it's not november and i am too shy to hope for some passing genius in the midterm elections.

i'm preparing for my new job - teaching empathy to special needs kids. it's going to be tough. makes me long for the pandas.

still no word from the yankee candle people. my desire for a true ambassadorship remains keen but the fact that they continue to ignore this blog does gall me a bit. oh yes. it galls my bladder.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

who do you seek comments from?

lp said...

anyone who wishes to make them.

Anonymous said...

Oh and I see you seek contact with yankee candles people. That is just me. Run over a text, quickly read everything and miss half of the content. I'm sorry.
I checked who they are, and I was surprised to find a real company behind this name. I thought this expression just was a makeup word by you.

lp said...

well, it's a bit of a joke, really. be the world's biggest yankee candle fan. all the candle names i post are made up by me. you're making me tell all my secrets!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I suspected the names are made-up ones 8-P

NiolK said...

I wish people would call me "Egg".

My girlfriend does but she normally puts "My little" before it which isn't as manly and mysterious as just "Egg".

I'll have to do a post on my blog about my desired name and why it kicks ass.