Wednesday, May 24, 2006

EYE TO EYE, MAINTAIN THE ILLUSION


so, like, today i totally went to the messageboard of my most favorite band to find out if the singer is going out with anyone because i just KNOW if he's not he will most definitely wanna go out with me!!! i mean, that's the way it works, right? RIGHT! he is MINE!

i mean, i know that when he sees me in the audience with my 'i heart alexei' t-shirt on he is going to look me right in the eye and it will be love at first sight! how could he resist? i mean, i am his number one fan and stuff! i can just see it... after the show he will send his tour manager out into the audience to single me and only me out and he will, like, lead me to the backstage area where alexei will fall to his one knee and propose.

because that is the way it happens when you express your feelings for the lead singer of your favorite band on your favorite band's message board. TRUE LOVE, PEOPLE!!!

yankee candle that goes best with not being 12 anymore: password to larkspur lane

1 comment:

NiolK said...

You just reminded me of "Too Shy" by Kajagoogoo. Thats gonna be stuck in my head all day.