Monday, May 22, 2006

CATCH THE SUN BEFORE IT'S GONE


you told me we'd live in the shadows
you told me to hide from the light
and the last thing you said keeps running through my head
just don't take my car out tonight
--- the hooters

listening to this song reminds me of the superfun time i had shopping in chicago. my friend took me to oprah's bra store where they could not fit me because i'd had too many implants. why is life like that!!! i'm writing to oprah. she is going to pay!

speaking of oprah, i really wish she would just save the fucking world already. her legends ball is on tonight. i'm so totally going to watch!!

i bought some shirts at h&m and i'm running out of money.

yankee candle that goes best with fiscal irresponsibility: in hollyhock

2 comments:

SzélsőFa said...

do you really have implants?

lp said...

well... no. and don't even get me started on women who need bigger boobs that look and feel like cantaloupes to feel better about themselves.